NACCHO 360 Starts Today
At NACCHO, we value the safety and well-being of our members and conference attendees, which is why we’ve converted NACCHO 360: Raising the Reach of Public Health into a fully virtual experience. This innovative virtual convening aims to break down silos by connecting our traditional NACCHO Annual conference with PHIITS: Public Health Informatics, Information Technology, and Surveillance, a reimagined Public Health Informatics (PHI) Conference that goes beyond informatics to also explore local health department information technology infrastructure and public health surveillance.
From July 7–9, conference participants can virtually engage with exhibitors, colleagues from across the globe, and presenters, who will discuss a wide range of topics, including equity and social justice, information technology infrastructure, workforce capacity, public health surveillance in times of COVID-19, and much more.
The NACCHO 360 virtual conference will offer:
- Over 100 sharing sessions;
- Sixty interactive posters;
- Live plenaries, town halls, and workshops featuring discussions involving health equity, COVID-19, future of public health, leadership in turbulent times, the power of data, and more;
- Interoperability demonstrations illustrating how health information system data exchange can improve care;
- Virtual exhibit hall featuring exhibitors showcasing services and products tailored for public health professionals and their agencies; and
- All conference content available to registrants on NACCHO University for one year post-event.
Due to the multi-disciplinary nature of public health and the field’s diverse workforce ranging from clinicians and epidemiologists to health educators and policy analysts, public health professionals often find themselves siloed. As a result, the struggle to meaningfully engage and collaborate, both within the field and beyond, remains. But in 2020, NACCHO is tackling this long-standing disconnect by changing how we unite our members and partners.
Learn more about NACCHO 360.