Browse by Topic: General | Registration | Payment | Refunds/Cancellations | Privacy
What is the official date of the conference?
The conference will take place July 23-26, 2023.
What time does the conference start?
Start times will be highlighted in the upcoming tentative schedule.
Where is the conference located?
The conference will take place in-person and via livestream in Detroit, Michigan at the Huntington Place Convention Center:
1 Washington Blvd
Detroit, MI 48226
Is there a full conference agenda available?
The full interactive schedule will be available soon. Updates to the schedule will be found under "Schedule" in the menu bar, when that becomes active.
Our organization would like to sponsor NACCHO360 and/or exhibit at NACCHO360. How do we get started?
Please visit the Exhibits and Sponsorship webpage, or contact:
Manager, Affiliate Partnerships and Sponsorships
How are you keeping attendees healthy and safe?
Please visit our Meeting Safety page for more information.
You may print your invoices, event confirmations, receipts, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities, by logging into your MyNACCHO account.
Can I receive a certificate of attendance?
Yes, if you would like a certificate of attendance to be issued after attending NACCHO360, please email NACCHO360reg@naccho.org with your request.•
Save the Date for the 2025 NACCHO360
Anaheim Convention Center
Dates: July 14-18, 2025
What are the different registration types?
- Member - NACCHO360 is a member conference. Active NACCHO members (staff at local health departments, non-profits, governments, and corporate, individual, retiree) receive this discounted rate ($170-$345 off regular price, depending on when you register). Not a member? Become one today!
- Member, Additional - Active NACCHO members automatically see this registration type ($25 off member price) when a colleague from your health department or organization has already registered for NACCHO360.
- Non-Member - Full-price registration rates for attendees that are not NACCHO members. Not a member? Become one today!
- Speaker - Individuals whose abstracts were selected and will be presenting at the conference receive the listed discounted rates. If you intend only to participate in your speaker session only, please email NACCHO360reg@naccho.org for more details.
- Student - Students attending an accredited college, university, or other higher education program receive this reduced rate ($425 off member price). Students must submit verification of active enrollment by emailing a copy of their current Student ID to NACCHO360reg@naccho.org prior to registering
How do I register for the conference?
- Details on how to register and registration costs can be found on the registration page. You will need to login with your MyNACCHO credentials to register.
How do I access my MyNACCHO account?
- To create or access your account, visit MyNACCHO. Once logged in, you may print your invoices, event confirmations, receipts, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities. For assistance creating or accessing your account, view this guide.
What does a full registration include?
Something in my registration (e.g., name, registration type, etc) is wrong. How do I change it?
How do I substitute someone else from my organization?
- You can send substitutes at any time. You must email your request to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org and provide the new attendee’s--
Full Name, Degree(s) (MPH, RN, etc.)
Email and Mobile Phone
We will respond with a confirmation email of the substitution.
Who do I contact about registration questions or problems?
All payments are subject to the cancellation and refund policy as issued below. We must receive your credit card payment, check payment in full, ACH in full, or completed PO with the invoice by 11:59 PM EST on Monday, July 15, 2024. If we have not received payment in full by the above date, you will be required to issue payment via credit card prior to receiving access to the conference.
Credit Card Payments - ExpressPay or by Phone
Our new Express Payment feature allows you to pay any NACCHO invoice by card with just the invoice number…no login required, no need to pay through the primary account!
Scan the QR Code to search for an invoice on your mobile device or go to the ExpressPay Search Page: https://ow.ly/nhQv50PZ04x
You may also pay by calling NACCHO Meetings at 877-533-1320, Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM EST. We must receive your credit card payment in full by 11:59 PM EST on Monday, July 15, 2024. Please Note: Receipt email is sent to the primary email address of the customer that was billed.
ACH Payments - Enroll Today!
After enrollment, an email will automatically be sent to you with our ACH Banking Information. We must receive your ACH in full by 11:59 PM EST on Monday, July 15, 2024. Your ACH payment must be sent containing the following additional information:
- Your organization
- Invoice number
- Service/Product Description (what you are paying for)
- Invoice Amount
All check payments must be in US funds drawn from a US bank. Make checks payable to NACCHO and mail full payment to:
2024 NACCHO360 Conference Registration
NACCHO Lockbox Processing
PO Box 79197
Baltimore, MD 21279-0197
We must receive your check payment in full by 11:59 PM EST on Monday, July 15, 2024.
Purchase Order Submissions
All registrants who would like to pay by purchase order must send a copy of the purchase order (inclusive of PO number, invoice number and bill to address) AND the invoice to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org by 11:59 PM EST on Monday, July 15, 2024. NACCHO will confirm receipt, which will indicate acceptance of PO as payment.
NOTE: Failure to submit the purchase order as instructed, by 11:59 PM EST on Monday, July 15, 2024, will result in attendance being prohibited until payment by credit card is provided.
I don’t have payment ready right now. Can I add payment later?
Yes. Select the “Bill Me Later” option on the payments page to be invoiced. You can pay by PO or by credit card later. Please call 877-533-1320 to process credit card over the phone. Emails of credit card information will not be accepted.
I need a copy of an invoice/receipt. How do I get one?
An invoice/receipt/confirmation is e-mailed with each conference registration that is completed. If you’ve added payment at a different time, you can get an invoice by logging in to your MyNACCHO account and clicking "My Transactions." You can also email NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org to obtain a copy.
What’s NACCHO’s tax ID number?
NACCHO’s federal tax ID is 52-1426663.
Where can I get a copy of your W-9?
Please follow this link to find our W-9 form.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid, and do not include any travel, lodging, transportation, or other fees paid independently of conference registration at the time of refund request. Conference fees paid include, but are not limited to, event registration, additional guest tickets, workshop ticket purchases, and CE (Continuing Education) credit purchases. Additional onsite purchases are non-refundable.
Cancellations may be submitted at any time and must be submitted to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org in writing. All refunds will be remitted by the same method of payment used to register.
To qualify for a full refund of registration fees paid, a written cancellation must be received at NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org no later than 11:59 PM PST on Friday, March 29,2024.
A written cancellation received at NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org from Saturday, March 30 until Friday, 11:59 PM PST on May 31, 2024, will receive a 50% refund, less a $75 administrative fee.
No refunds will be given starting Saturday, June 1, 2024. Any cancellations after this date still must be submitted in writing to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org.
Substitutions are permitted at any time with no processing fee and must be submitted in writing to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org. Please include the original attendee's name and the full name, designations (ex: RN, MPH, MD), title/role, email and phone number of the new substitution.
CONFERENCE PRIVACY POLICIES